EA have revealed the planned content for the DLC season pass named “Battlefield Hardline Premium” which will include the following
Four super features:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customise their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play throughBattlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Battlefield Hardline: Criminal Activity – Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal – There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
12 Gold Battlepacks
New personalisation options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
Priority position in server queues
BF: Hardline Premium will cost $50/£40.