- Lag during gameplay
- Low FPS (As low as 10FPS)
- Pop in textures/slow loading textures
How To Fix Lag During Gameplay (credit guidescloud)
- Minimize the graphics level to medium or Low
- if you have a good graphics card and the game is still lagging , make sure you have turned off the V-sync option from the graphics menu
- Turn off the Anti aliasing or minimize it to the lowest level
- You can also turn off or experiment with SSAO option
Game crash fix (credit gamunation)
There’s a list of crashes that are encountered by the users so far. We have a probable workaround for all the crashing issues that are encountered in No Man’s sky. Just follow this workaround to solve the issue.
Firstly, it’s important to know the source for this crash. Sometimes, crashes do come up with error codes and details. Do make a note of them and comment if possible. However, the most general solution for Crashing issues is updating the Drivers. However, making a clean install of the drivers can be tricky sometimes and it’s time consuming too. We recommend you to use Driver Scanner, a tool that updates the drivers on one click. To do,
- Go here
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- It’ll prompt you to download the Driver scanner.
- Install it and scan your PC using it.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
Please keep returning as we update our list of known issues and the fixes for them in No Man’s Sky PC edition.