Gamescom in Cologne, Germany has been running for a few days now and the votes on the best games are starting to come in. Playground’s Forza Horizon 3 deservedly won the best racing game at Gamescom award as confirmed by Ralph Fulton, Creative Director at Playground Games via Twitter.
— Ralph Fulton (@ralphmfulton) August 19, 2016
This means that Forza Horizon 3 bested competition from games such as Gran Turismo Sport and considering how amazing this game looks, it might not be very surprising.
- THIS IS YOUR HORIZON You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.
- EXPLORE AUSTRALIA, HORIZON’S LARGEST WORLD EVER Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and to the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia’s Gold Coast.
- CHOOSE FROM OVER 350 OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST CARS Every car is recreated with ForzaVista™ detail including full cockpit views, working lights and wipers, and new vehicle types bringing all-new driving experiences never before seen in Forza.
- DISCOVER THRILLING NEW DRIVING GAMEPLAY Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones are just some of the exciting new driving challenges that await you. Star in Thrilling Showcase events that pit you and your car against a fleet of powerboats, even a giant zeppelin!
- HIRE AND FIRE FRIENDS You’re the boss. Hire your friends’ Drivatars to help you gain fans and expand your festival, and form Convoys with them to explore the world even when they’re not online. If they’re not winning you fans, fire them!
- CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING Horizon Blueprint gives you the power to modify every aspect of race events, championships, and Bucket List challenges – and instantly challenge friends to beat you at your own game. Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits – even select your own car horn sound.
- DRIVE TO THE MUSIC YOU LOVE Choose from eight diverse radio stations, or create a custom station from your own music collection. START AN ONLINE DRIVING ADVENTURE Online 4-Player Co-op allows you and your friends to experience the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time.
- PLAY THE AUCTION HOUSE Find rare cars and incredible works of art by the most talented creators in the Forza Community.
You can pre-order now for Xbox One or Windows 10.