Despite being a major hit with critics, Breath Of The Wild could not beat the monster that is Horizon Zero Dawn which is becoming the biggest new IP for the PS4, and is the biggest launch since Uncharted 4. As for Breath Of The Wild, we found out the percentages of who bought the game for the Switch and who bought it for the Wii U. 78% of Breath Of The Wild purchases were for the Switch, with the Wii U getting the remaining 28% of purchases.
Here are the top 10 selling games for the week ending March 4th for the UK.
- Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- 1-2 Switch (Nintendo)
- For Honor (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 17 (EA)
- Super Bomberman R (Konami)
- Rocket League (505 Games)
- Sniper Elite 4 (Sold Out)
- Battlefield 1 (EA)