Uncharted 4’s latest update has gone live on PS4, but what does it do and how large is the update? It comes in at a big 5.437GB file size. So it’s going to take a while to download and find out. We’ve already downloaded it and found out so we can let you know the patch notes while it’s downloading.
The patch notes can be found below.
- Ranked Season 5 Starts April 3rd
- Players are now required to play 3 hours before posting stats to the leaderboards
- Top 500 players on Leaderboards have been temporarily removed to clear out low-playtime players. If you were in this group, playing one match will re-post your stats for that game mode
- Fixed an issue with shell ejection for the Type 95
- Fixed an issue with the INSAS gun strap
- Fixed issues with silencers showing up on pistols during some taunts
- Fixed missing audio filter on Sci-Fi Helmet
- Updated 180-degree roll jump speed to match that of the 180-degree turn jump