After previously being announced to launch in 2019, Atlus has now revealed that Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will launch this year on December 4 for both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
This collection includes every Persona Dancing game so yes that means not just the brand new Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, but also Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the first time ever on PS4. The collection includes Persona 4 dancing as a digital download only. All of this comes in an exclusive hardcover artbook package and you’ll be able to purchase the collection either at retail or digitally on both systems. It will retail for $69.99.
In addition to the collection both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 4: Dancing in Starlight will be available standalone for $39.99/$59.99 each on PS Vita and PS4. You can read more directly from Atlus below.
Get the Club Velvet VIP Treatment with the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection:
- Jam out to all your favorite Persona music with both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight in an exclusive hardcover artbook package featuring character art by Shigenori Soejima.
- Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation®4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.