EwinRacing Hero Series Gaming Chairs

UK Weekly Sales Charts: Red Dead Redemption 2 has the Second Biggest Launch of 2018

red dead redemption 2

The weekly sales charts for the UK region are in and Red Dead Redemption 2 has had a very successful first week to the surprise of no one.

The game took the No.1 spot this week and had the second biggest opening week of 2018 in the UK failing to top FIFA 19’s launch numbers. However the game sold over double the amount that the first Red Dead Redemption did and also beat the launch sales of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 pretty easily. The game sold the most on the PlayStation 4 with 68% sold on that platform with the remaining 32% being sold on the Xbox One.

The rest of the top 10 is a lot of other recently released titles but Forza Horizon 4 saw a 50% sales bump this past week. You can read the full top 10 below.

UK Weekly Sales Charts: Week Ending October 27, 2018:

  1. Red Dead Redemption 2
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  3. FIFA 19
  4. Forza Horizon 4
  5. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
  6. Spider-Man
  7. LEGO DC Super Villains
  8. Super Mario Party
  9. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  10. Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy

(Source)

Justin Oneil on sabtwitter
Justin Oneil
One of Head Writers and PR here on ThisGenGaming.com. I've been playing games for over 20 years now and play everything from AAA blockbusters to Indie games. You can find me on all the current consoles and on my twitter account.
About the author

Justin Oneil

One of Head Writers and PR here on ThisGenGaming.com. I've been playing games for over 20 years now and play everything from AAA blockbusters to Indie games. You can find me on all the current consoles and on my twitter account.