The monthly updates for Gran Turismo Sport just keep coming as today Sony and Polyphony Digital have announced the 1.29 update for the game.
The update will hit tomorrow and will add new cars, a new track, and new events to the game. The nine new cars include:
- Ferrari GTO ’84
- Pagani Zonda R ’09
- Maserati GranTurismo S ’08
- Honda EPSON NSX ’08
- Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 ’08
- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R ’08
- MINI Cooper S ’05
- Jaguar E-type Coupé ’61
- Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version ’98
They are also adding one of Spain’s most iconic race tracks, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. There are also two new GT League events being added:
- MINI Challenge (Beginner League)
- X2014 Nations Cup (Professional League)
Let us know in the comments if you’re excited for this new Gran Turismo Sport content.