The holiday lineup for PlayStation VR keeps getting better as today Beat Games announced that their virtual reality rhythm game Beat Saber will launch on the platform on November 20.
Not only that but the game will also feature exclusive content on PlayStation VR including new songs and a campaign mode. Here is exactly what you’ll be getting on the PlayStation VR version:
- Challenging campaign: Improve your game style every day by completing levels in our complex campaign, exclusively created for PS VR players.
- Exclusive new songs: Everyone loves Beat Saber’s Original Game Soundtrack. That’s why we bring you, above our well-know music hits, five new exclusive songs coming straight from excellent electronic dance music artists and talents from around the world.
- Tons of modifiers: The game contains many modifiers to make your gameplay even more challenging and exciting every day.
- Epic sabers: Get ready for those shiny beasts because they look just amazing. Watch them glow and slash the cubes with style!
- Practice mode: We know practice makes perfect. In Beat Saber, you can start from any part of the level or even slow the game to practice problematic parts.
The game will also feature the following modes:
- Party mode: Entertain your friends and family and have fun together! Everyone can join and start playing in seconds! Who is going to win today?
- One saber mode: Use only one saber for playing but be aware – there is no time for slacking. You will feel like a real life swordsman.
- No Arrows mode: The direction of your swing depends on you. How fast can you decide and make the best cut?
- Global leaderboards: Climb the global leaderboards and compete with other players from all around the world.
The game will also get even more content post launch including 10 new songs coming in the not too distant future. Let us know in the comments if you’re excited to play Beat Saber.