UK Weekly Sales Charts: Kingdom Hearts 3 Conquers All

kingdom hearts 3

The weekly retail sales charts for the UK are in and Square Enix’s long awaited title Kingdom Hearts 3 has had a very impressive launch week.

It of course was the No.1 selling game for the week marking the first time that a game in this franchise has done so. It is also the most successful UK launch for the franchise ever selling more than double what Kingdom Hearts 2 did back in the day on PlayStation 2. This of course isn’t counting digital sales so exact numbers are likely far higher. The game sold best on the PlayStation 4 unsurprisingly with 82% of copies sold on that platform with the remaining 18% sold on Xbox One.

Resident Evil 2 fell to the No.2 spot this week with the rest of the top 10 containing the same titles that we’ve pretty much seen there over the last couple months. You can see that full top 10 list below.

UK Weekly Retail Sales Charts: Week Ending February 2:

  1. Kingdom Hearts III
  2. Resident Evil 2
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2
  4. FIFA 19
  5. Call of Duty: Black Op 4
  6. New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
  7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  8. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
Justin Oneil
One of Head Writers and PR here on ThisGenGaming.com. I've been playing games for over 20 years now and play everything from AAA blockbusters to Indie games. You can find me on all the current consoles and on my twitter account.
About the author

Justin Oneil

One of Head Writers and PR here on ThisGenGaming.com. I've been playing games for over 20 years now and play everything from AAA blockbusters to Indie games. You can find me on all the current consoles and on my twitter account.