Square Enix has announced that Dragon Quest Builders 2 will launch in both the US and Europe on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on July 12.
You can check out the opening movie, new trailer, and read more about the game below.
As the follow up title to the critically acclaimed 2016 game, Dragon Quest Builders, Dragon Quest Builders 2 packs in even more content and unlimited building combinations in an all-new original story with new characters, world and gameplay to satisfy longtime fans and newcomers alike.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. It also features a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.