Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have just released patch 1.34 for Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation 4 bringing even more new content to the hit racing game.
The March update adds five new stunning European supercars to the game which are as follows:
- Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
- Pagani Huayra ’13
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
- Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
- McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
The update also adds the brand new Autopolis International Racing course to the game. This is a challenging race track located in the middle of a mountain range on the southwestern island of Japan.
There are also new GT League events in the game now too:
- Supra Legend（Amateur League)
Beginner League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup
Amateur League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Professional League Updates:
- 2 new rounds added to the Premium Sports Lounge
- 2 new rounds added to the All Japan GT Car Championships
Endurance League Update:
- 1 new round added to the Gr.3 Endurance Series
The update is rounded out with the addition of some new scapes based on the new Autopolis race track.
Let us know in the comments if you’ll be checking this new Gran Turismo Sport content out.