Activision and Toys for Bob have released a new patch for Spyro: Reignited Trilogy on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The 1.03 patch on PS4 and 1.02 patch on Xbox One adds the much requested subtitles to the game, an option to turn motion blur off and more. The patch is 461MB on PlayStation 4. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Added subtitles in all languages (across all three games) for previously unsupported cinematics, including:
- Character headers to identify active speakers
- Succinct line splits for readability
- Colored text for improved character association in most languages
- Subtitle on/off toggle added under the Options menu
- Added an option to toggle motion blur on/off under the Options → Camera menu
- Fixed progression and completion bugs impacting Wizard Peak, Hurricos, Fracture Fills, Lost Fleet, Fireworks Factory, and Charmed Ridge
- Fixed camera bugs in Sgt. Byrd’s Base and Dino Mines
- Stability improvement fix in Spider Town
- Additional misc. bug-fixes and improvements impacting Glimmer and Ripto’s Arena