Gran Turismo Sport already got its monthly update earlier in March but Polyphony Digital had just released a new patch adding even more new content.
Patch 1.36 is out now and adds five more new cars to the game along with several other new additions. The five new cars are:
- Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ’88
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 ’61
- Lancia Stratos ’73
- Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda ‘19
- Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota ‘19
They also added the Super Formula Championship (Amateur League) event to the game along with a number of new rounds to other events already in the game.
- Two new rounds added to the FF Challenge
- Two new rounds added to the MINI Challenge
- Two new rounds added to the Nostalgic Car Festival
- Two new rounds added to the La Festa Cavallino
- Two new rounds added to the Lamborghini Cup
- One new round added to the Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series