Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have released their free April update for Gran Turismo Sport bringing even more content to the game.
The 1.38 patch is out now and adds five new cars, new GT League Events, new Scapes and more. The five new cars include:
- Porsche 962 C ’88
- Renault R8 Gordini ’66
- Audi TT Coupé 3.2 quattro ‘03
- Honda Fit Hybrid ’14
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3-door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83
Six new rounds have also been added to GT League with two each in the Beginner, Amateur, and Professional Leagues:
- Beginner League: 2 new rounds added to the Compétition de France.
- Amateur League: 2 new rounds added to the Tourist Trophy.
- Professional League: 2 new rounds added to the Group 1 Cup.
Let us know in the comments what you think of the April 2019 update for Gran Turismo Sport.