Publisher Humble Bundle and developer HopFrog have announced that Forager will be making its way over to the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on July 30.
The game launched on PC back in April and got a lot of praise for its exploration and crafting gameplay that was inspired by games like The Legend of Zelda and Stardew Valley. You can check out the trailer for Forager below and read more about the game.
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming, and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria, and The Legend of Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!