Publisher Blowfish Studios and developer Caustic Reality have announced that they are bringing their psychological horror game Infliction to consoles in Q4 2019.
The game will be available at that time on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It originally launched on PC back in October 2018. The game will be priced at $19.99. You can read more about the game below and watch the trailer for it.
Infliction is an interactive nightmare, a horrific exploration of the darkness that can lurk within the most normal-looking suburban home.
Wander through the remnants of a once-happy family, reading letters and journals, listening to voicemails, and piecing together clues to understand the terrible events that led you here.
However, you are not alone. Something else has remained in this house, a being of infinite grief and rage. While you hunt for clues, it hunts you, waiting for its chance to unleash its anger on you.
Can you survive long enough to find atonement?
- You are not alone – A restless AI enemy will be stalking you, and you really don’t want to be caught. Will you hide, or find some way to fight back?
- Warped reality – Explore a realistic, interactive suburban house that gets more fractured and twisted the deeper you go.
- Piece it together – Read letters, find diaries, and examine the precious mementos of a broken family to understand the terrible events that led you here.
- Almost too real – The story is grounded in real-world domestic tragedy, the fears and hurts that we all know: broken hearts, betrayed trust, grief, and loss.
- Light and dark – The power of Unreal renders a photorealistic environment with dynamic lights and shadows that can dazzle you or plunge you into darkness.
- Choose your challenge – Standard difficulty will occasionally point you in the right direction, but in hard mode you will be on your own