Developer Glowfish Interactive and publisher Cronos Interactive have announced their new title Trifox. Inspired by classic 3D platformers and action-adventure games, Trifox combines the gameplay from these genres into a new foxy adventure to restore your plundered home. The game is slated for release in the Spring of 2020 for PC and consoles.
Trifox is a top-down twin-stick action-adventure game set in a unique and colourful world. Players take on the role of a multi-talented fox on a quest to restore their destroyed home. They can choose between three different classes: Engineer, Mage or Warrior. Each of them offers a variety of options to overcome the challenges ahead. On top of that, players can freely combine the abilities from these classes to create a loadout that suits them. They’ll need these abilities to defeat dangerous enemies, traverse multiple environments and chase down the mysterious source of the evil that plagues the world.
- Mix and match between different gameplay archetypes and play the way YOU want.
- Combine and experiment with a wide range of abilities and engage in thrilling fast-paced combat.
- Explore a rich and colourful world where fantasy meets technology with a wink and a nod to the classic platformer adventure games from the past.
- Interact with the environment and outsmart your enemies.
- Uncover the secret plans of an evil mastermind as you try to restore your ravaged home.