Gearbox Publishing and developer System Era Softworks have announced that Astroneer will be ready for launch on PlayStation 4 on November 15.
The game will be available both digitally and at retail on PlayStation 4. The Xbox One version that has already been released digitally will also be releasing at retail on that same day. Those who pre-order the game digitally on PlayStation 4 will get an exclusive PS4 theme. The PlayStation 4 version will also include an exclusive suit and visor. You can watch the trailer and read more about the game below.
Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during the 25th century Intergalactic Age of Discovery, where Astroneers explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments to unearth rare discoveries and unlock the mysteries of the universe.
On this adventure, players can work together to build custom bases above or below ground, create vehicles to explore a vast solar system, and use terrain to create anything they can imagine. A player’s creativity and ingenuity are the key to seeking out and thriving while on exciting planetary adventures!
- Reshape the ground under your feet as though it were made of clay.
- Survive on and explore carefully crafted planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.
- Snap together components and objects to build bases and vehicles.
- Play with friends in 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
- Discover and uncover the mysteries of the solar system.