Gearbox Software has announced at PAX West this year that the previously announced DLC for Borderlands 2 VR will be released for the PlayStation VR version of the game on September 6.
This content will be released as a free Bad Ass Mega Fun DLC pack. It includes a huge 16 different pieces of DLC content that was released for Borderlands 2. That includes:
- Captain Scarlet and Her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torque’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny TIna’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Gaige the Mechromancer
- Krieg the Psycho
- All Five Headhunter DLC packs
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Both Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Packs
- Cosmetic upgrades included in the Vault Hunter Heads and Skins packs
Suffice to say if you own Borderlands 2 VR you’ll soon have a whole lot more content to play. Gearbox also announced that Borderlands 2 VR will be launching on PC this Fall with all of the DLC included.
Let us know in the comments if you’re excited for the Borderlands 2 VR DLC.