Today during the PlayStation State of Play event, Rockstar Games revealed that L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files is coming to the PlayStation VR today.
The game originally launched back in December 2017 on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Valve Index but PlayStation VR players were left to wonder if they’d ever get to play it. It’s now available on the PlayStation Store for $29.99 and those who own L.A. Noire on PlayStation 4 will get a 25% discount on the VR Case Files.
A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles, now in stunning virtual reality.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files places you directly in the shoes of Detective Cole Phelps as you solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real cases from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in L.A. history.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
- Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects.
- Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene.
- Engage in chases, fistfights and shootouts as you track down suspects.
- Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook.
- Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide.