Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Saber Interactive have just released another new update for World War Z called the “Kill it with Fire” update.
Here is what you’ll find in today’s new update:
- Two new Player-versus-Enemy missions:
- “Dead in the Water” – Your survivors must execute a new escape plan after being stranded on New York’s Hudson River.
- “Resurrection” – Your team deep ventures into the dark tunnels below Moscow.
- New flamethrower weapon
- Halloween trinket
- Ability to prestige rank for special rewards
Today also marks the release of the World War Z Season pass which includes all of the Season 1 and Season 2 premium DLC that is already out along with future packs. It is priced at $29.99 and includes the following:
- The previously released Lobo and Biohazard downloadable content packs (available now).
- A new set-piece episode and location featuring three Player-versus-Enemy missions (due out in spring 2020).
- Several new weapon and character packs throughout the coming months.
More updates to the game are still on the way too such as Cross-Play support. You can view footage of the new update in the trailer below.