Publisher Digerati and developer Vikintor have announced that their horror puzzle platforming game Tamashii will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch later this month.
The game will launch first on PlayStation 4 in the US and Europe on December 17 and 18. It will then follow on Xbox One on December 24 and on Nintendo Switch on December 25. The game originally launched on PC back in March. You can watch the new trailer and read more about the game below.
Inspired by obscure Japanese games from the 90s and late 80s, Tamashii is a unique puzzle-platformer set in a distorted world of striking horror and unsettling imagery.
An eldritch entity lurks inside the temple, a disturbing domain of death and danger. A mysterious stranger is summoned to this twisted hell to discover the source of evil that emanates from within. Can you survive the devilish traps, tricky puzzles, and monstrous beings looming in Tamashii’s dark corridors?
- Pixelated aesthetic and atmosphere inspired by Japanese titles of the 90s and late 80s.
- A harrowing blend of platforming, puzzles, and skin-crawling horror.
- A mysterious tale, complete with secrets and Easter eggs to uncover.
- Time trial/score attack modes for additional challenge.
- A ‘slow-motion’ accessibility modifier to assist players.