Developer Digital Continue has announced their brand new game called SuperMash. SuperMash is a game that makes other games and it’s out now on PC via the Epic Games Store.
The game will also be releasing in 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It is priced at $24.99 currently on PC. You can watch the debut trailer below and read more about this game.
In SuperMash, no person will play the same game (called a Mash) twice. One Mash might send them on a Stealth rescue mission as a bouncy Platformer character, while the next one will require them to fight a JRPG boss in the middle of a top-down action-adventure dungeon. It sources art and design elements from each genre to make these experiences one-of-a-kind.
- Six game genres for players to blend together: Metrovania, shoot ‘em up, stealth, platformer, JRPG, and action-adventure. More to be revealed in 2020!
- Unlockable Dev Cards, which can be used to further customize Mashes.
- Glitches in each Mash to change how the game is played.
- One-of-a-kind codes for Mashes so players can share them with each other, as well as the ability to save Mashes to play them again in the future.
- A story mode campaign where players can save a video game store from a nefarious threat.