Microsoft has announced that four more games will be joining their Xbox Game Pass service before the month of January is over.
One of those games is none other than A Plague Tale: Innocence which is one of the best games that came out in 2019. If you missed this title this is your chance to see what its all about. You can see the four titles coming to the service below and the dates they’ll be available.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence – January 23 – Xbox One and PC
- Indivisible – January 23 – Xbox One
- Sea Salt – January 30 – Xbox One and PC
- Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour – January 30 – Xbox One
Also if you haven’t played the following titles then you may want to soon as they will be leaving the service by the end of January.
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Resident Evil 4
- Saint’s Row The Third
- The Division
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition