Publisher Digerati and developer Paper Castle have announced that their platforming game Underhero will be coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in February.
The game will launch on PlayStation 4 on February 11 in North America and February 12 in Europe. It will then launch on Nintendo Switch on February 13 and on Xbox One on February 14. The game originally released on PC back in September 2018. Those who pre-order on Xbox One will get a 20% discount and those on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch will get the same discount when the game launches. You can watch the trailer and read more about Underhero below.
Underhero is an RPG platformer where the chosen hero has failed, and an underling of the evil king reluctantly takes his place as the new hero. Use timing-based combat to defeat enemies as you venture across the land, face off against quirky bosses, and save the Chestnut Kingdom from your own evil boss, Mr Stitches!
- A side-scrolling RPG adventure, complete with lush pixel art and cartoony aesthetics.
- Jump, slash, evade, talk, and bribe your way through a fantasy adventure with a satirical twist.
- Turn-based combat… without the turns! Precisely timed actions are your most powerful weapons.
- Level up, solve puzzles, find secrets in a world full of friends, foes, and weird inhabitants.
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren.
- A story full of humor and mysteries awaits!.