Developer VisualLight has announced that their game Throw Anything will be making its way over to the PlayStation VR on February 6.
The PlayStation VR version will have all of the content updates and fixes that have been released for the Steam VR version of the game. That includes improved graphics, a new item shop and level, rebalanced difficulty, and a more intuitive reward system. It will be priced at $18.99 on the PlayStation Store. You can watch the new trailer and read more about the game below.
Do whatever you can to defend yourself (and the occasional friendly NPC) as zombies clumsily attempt to scale your high-rise building … inching closer and closer to your room. Nail your salivating targets, and they might fall to their death several floors below – possibly even taking a few of their friends along for the ride. In Throw Anything, literally “anything” is destructible. No ammo? No problem! Destroy the furniture and use whatever parts you end up with as both offensive and defensive weapons. If worst comes to worst, it’s time to dispense with the pleasantries – and grab/toss the nearest NPC into harm’s way…. Anything for a little extra time among the living, right?
- Enjoy laying waste to fully destructible environments.
- Throw any object within reach – humans included! If there’s a large item that can’t be thrown, you can smash it first and then throw it.
- Collect ancient relics to save the world.
- Take on 6 challenging stages about to be overrun by the zombie horde!
- Beat 5 mid-bosses and 6 powerful “main” bosses.
- Defeat zombies and get powerful weapons as rewards!
- Test your limits at various difficulty levels.
- Immerse yourself in VR-optimized locations perfect for facing off against the zombie horde – including a kitchen in a high-rise building, an office in a snowy mountain village, a bucolic plaza, and more.
- Interact with the environment in creative ways: If there’s a copier, you can copy things; freeze items for extra zombie-killing damage; crack open a safe to get your hands on throwable money and gold; use the 3D printer to print miniature statues … the list goes on and on!
And here are some brand-new content and feature updates to celebrate the launch of the PSVR port:
- Updated Lobby: Take a break by throwing darts, shooting some hoops, reading comic books, eating a snack – or enjoying some target practice.
- Special Assignment: Complete a special mission by order of the Secret Delivery Agency (SDA) – and collect all cube relics and chunks.
- Art & Audio Upgrades: Immerse yourself in enhanced graphics and sound effects.
- Item Shop: Buy and receive items as if you ordered them from the Internet! All purchases are delivered by courier at game start by the SDA.