Publisher Another Indie and developer Coffee Addict Studio have announced that their brand new heartfelt adventure game Hazel Sky.
Hazel Sky is planned to launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC sometime in 2020. Those who are attending PAX East this upcoming weekend will be able to play the game at the Another Indie booth. You can watch the trailer and read more about the game below.
Sent to the flying City of Gideon, Shane must pass the ultimate test that every Engineer must take before taking the honored role —otherwise, he will face banishment. To pass the Trials, Shane will have to fix all kind of ramshackle flying machines and explore a gorgeous but also enigmatic world.
However, Shane won’t be alone; connected via radio with a fellow trainee engineer, they will strike up an illicit friendship that will change the way he sees the world.
THE ADVENTURE FEATURES:
- Jump, climb, swing, slide, and find your destiny through the challenging Trials.
- Repair, build and take the skies in an assortment of unbelievable flying machines.
- Discover the fates of those who faced the trials before you. And those who failed.
- Explore and find hidden truths and intriguing insights into the people of Gideon.
- Find peace and tranquility in a breathtaking world —playing the guitar?