If you’re a fan of the Danganronpa games and haven’t picked up all of them you may want to get on that soon. This is because publisher NIS America has announced that multiple entries in this series will be getting de-listed from the PlayStation Store in September.
Here are the games and the dates they will be removed:
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girl (PS Vita) – August 31, 2020
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (PS Vita) – September 4, 2020
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita) – September 4, 2020
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PS Vita) – September 25, 2020
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (PS4™) – September 25, 2020
The thinking behind this is that because publisher Spike Chunsoft now publishes Danganronpa these titles are being removed since NIS America did them. It’s possible that they could be relisted by Spike later on but we will have to wait and see if that is the case. For now if you wanted any of these titles digitally you should plan to get them soon.