UFC 4 received a new patch today on PS4 with update 2.02 bringing with it an array of fixes and tuning updates. It’s not even been out a week and already the game is receiving a fairly substantial patch with community-requested changes.
The 2.02 update brings with it the following updates:
- Fixed issues that could prevent denying takedowns while moving or striking
- Fixed an issue with Imanari Roll being available in ‘Stand and Bang; and KO modes
- Fixed exploit with Cage Back Clinch drives
- Turned Marathoner Perk
- Tuned Cage Guillotine chain progress
- Tuned AI Clinch frequency
- Tuned Side Control strike damage
- Updated moves and perks for a few fighters
- Updated Archetype movesets
UFC 4 is available now on PS4 and Xbox One.