Warning: There is one spoiler in this article, and it is right at the bottom of this article. It will be marked as a spoiler in case you want to skip that part.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate achievements have been leaked out early, and it includes lots of info that hasn’t been revealed as of yet. Here is a list of everything that was found out from the achievements leak.
Side Missions List (Might not be all of them)
- Fight clubs
- Street races
- Bounty targets
- Templar hunts
- Child liberation memories
- Escort cargo shipments
- Gang Strongholds
- Pressed Flowers
- Historical Posters
- Royal Letters
- Jacob has a fight skill tree
- Evie has a stealth skill tree
- Hanging barrels can be shot and used to crush enemies
- There is a levelling system, no level cap revealed but it can go high as 10 which could be the level cap?
- You can craft items that have a level that goes with the item
- There are perks to acquire
- You have associates that have a level system too, the level cap is 5.
- You can recruit a gang as high as 5 members
Other Random Info
- There are 9 sequences in the game
- You can drink different brands of beer
- There are police vehicles
- There are “secrets of London”
- London is scattered with “crowd events”(possibly similar to Unity’s?)
- Viewpoints are in as usual
Note: If you copy and paste this info please credit ThisGenGaming for the info list. Thanks.
THE SPOILER IS AFTER THIS (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
There is another World War I sequence like in Assassin’s Creed Unity which featured WW2, could this be a sign that WW1 is the next setting for the next Assassins Creed.
“There is another World War I sequence like in Assassin’s Creed Unity
which featured WW2, could this be a sign that WW1 is the next setting
for the next Assassins Creed.”
i didn’t like that in unity and i hate the fact that it will be back in this game too, they make crap like this in game and the really good stuff that everybody wants like Jack the Ripper is DLC bullshit
A lot of us are simply passing on this game due to the utter garbage the last game was. Do you think NOT getting Ubisoft Montreal to make this one reassures anybody?