Earlier today the servers were down for The Division on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. During this downtime the following issues were fixed.
- Fixed an exploit where players could attack the APC without triggering new waves of NPC
- Fixed a bug where the Weekly Reward for Falcon Lost was not granted correctly
- Fixed the rewards for Falcon Lost incursion not being received if the group leader had previously completed the mission
- Fixed a loophole where players could enter a lower gear score bracket in the Dark Zone
- Fixed a bug on Xbox One where players could no longer see their characters. Please note that in order to fix this issue, we restored the account data of the affected players to that of April 12, 12pm CEST | 6am EDT | 3am PDT