After the recent and most major Battleborn update during the week starting May 23rd which was released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, the latest Battleborn update added a new character called Alani, makes changes to maps and modes, balances characters, and fixes issues.
However, Gearbox recently released another hot fix that increased the time it takes to surrender during a match as well as various other game fixes. The full notes of the patch can be seen down below:
- Increased the time until a Surrender vote can be called from 4 minutes to 6 minutes
- Increased the Surrender revote time from 1 minute to 3 minutes.
- Increased the damage falloff of Ghalt’s level 3 Left Helix Augment, Slug Rounds.
- Fixed an issue with the “Friction Fizz” Legendary gear.
- Reduced the bonus damage to Ghalt’s Scraptrap granted by the “U.P.R. Synchronograph” Character Legendary gear from 50% to 25%.
- Fixed an issue with the description of “Strategist’s HoldFast Recharger.”
- Fixed an issue with Bonus Shards per Second gear.
As well as this, the developer of the game has released two SHIFT codes with give the players an Epic Loot Pack.
These codes are multi-platform, and can be redeemed before June 5, 11:59pm EDT. In a post separate to this on Twitter, Gearbox said that they’d made improvements to the matchmaking system in place, with an intention of shortening the wait times for the players who were experiencing pretty long queues for games.
Heads up #Battleborn! We've made an improvement to matchmaking that should shorten wait times for people experiencing long queues.
— Battleborn (@Battleborn) May 27, 2016
So, we’d like to hear from you. Do you think these improvements will bring more players to their player base or do you think Overwatch will consistently reign supreme over this game? Let us know down below in the comments!