151 weeks after launch and Grand Theft Auto V continues to prove itself a juggernaut as it takes back the number 1 spot in UK all format charts after beating out Sony’s Uncharted 4 which released earlier this year.
The title saw a sales increase of 31% week on week – a similar increase experienced around this time last year for the game whilst Uncharted 4 managed a 19% increase. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens was knocked off the top spot after residing there for the past 5 weeks with sales dropping 21%.
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (Sony)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Warner Bros)
- Overwatch (Blizzard)
- FIFA 16 (EA)
- Rocket League (505 Games)
- Doom (Bethesda)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision)
- Ratchet & Clank (Sony)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
Are you surprised to see GTA V reclaim the throne in the UK charts or does its success not surprise you anymore? Let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below.