Making a Minecraft Xbox One bundle has always seemed to me an obvious and smart move and now Microsoft has finally got around to revealing a new Minecraft Xbox One S bundle. Be aware, I expect this one to be a massive seller. Here’s the full statement:
So you’re thinking about getting a brand new Xbox One S console? If you’re a Minecraft player, we think you’ll be happy to meet the Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle. It has all you need to build, survive and explore with the latest Xbox hardware. We’ve included over 230 character skins, 3 texture packs and 7 Mash-up packs alongside the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition game so you can let your survival and creative skills run wild. If you play Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, this is the perfect bundle to make the upgrade to Xbox One S. You can transfer your existing Xbox 360 worlds over to the Xbox One Edition, and enjoy building new ones that are up to 16 times bigger.
What exactly is inside this colorful and lively box you ask? The Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle includes:
- Xbox One S console (500 GB) with built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player, and 4K video streaming plus HDR for video and gaming – so you can experience richer, more luminous colors
- New Xbox One S wireless controller with expanded range and Bluetooth support for Windows 10 PCs
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition download code, with enhanced performance and 16X bigger worlds compared to the Xbox 360 Edition
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Favorites Pack download code, which features the Festive Mash-up Pack, Halo Mash-up, Fantasy Texture Pack, Natural Texture Pack, City Texture Pack, Battle & Beasts Skin Pack and Battle & Beasts 2 Skin Pack
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Builder’s Pack download code, which includes Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Cartoon Texture Pack, Candy Texture Pack, Plastic Texture Pack, Pattern Texture Pack and the Greek Mythology Mash-up
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta download code
- 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial membership
The bundle is available now at participating retailers in the United States and Canada, including Microsoft Stores and microsoftstore.com, for $299.99 USD or local equivalent, with the following markets becoming available shortly thereafter:
- October 11, 2016: United Kingdom, Western Europe & Central Europe
- November 1, 2016: Australia & New Zealand
- Coming Soon: Asia & Latin America
Whether you’re crafting weapons to fend off dangerous mobs or placing blocks to build the grandest of castles, we’re looking forward to offering you an outstanding experience on Xbox.