Fallout 4’s latest patch has gone live on Xbox One and PS4 which brings mod support to PS4. There’s also some fixes which can be found below.
- General optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out
Many also thought that this patch would bring PS4 Pro support too, but that is not the case, and has been delayed to the next patch which has no planned date as of now.
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) November 17, 2016