Announced originally back in 2017, Konami has announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will launch on PS4 and PC on September 4 in the US and September 6 in both Europe and Japan.
The game will cost $29.99 at retail and digitally and those who pre-order on the PlayStation Store will receive a special PS4 “Welcome to MARS” Theme and some Zone of the Enders avatars. In addition, Konami says they have plans to release a 4K and VR demo for the game on the PlayStation Store prior to launch.
You can watch the new trailer below as well as read full details on what is included in this remastered package.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR