Publisher Bigben Interactive and developer Frogwares have just launched their brand new game The Sinking City today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The game is also planned to launch on the Nintendo Switch sometime in Fall 2019.
They also released the official launch trailer for the game so if you want one last look at the title you can check it out below. You can look forward to our review of The Sinking City very soon.
The Sinking City is a game of investigation and mystery taking place in a supernatural world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Step into the shoes of a 1920s private detective who finds himself in the city of Oakmont, Massachusetts. A city suffering from unprecedented floods of clearly supernatural origins and incomprehensible monsters roaming its streets. Can you survive this beleaguered town and untangle the mystic powers responsible for its tragic situation, or will you be driven beyond madness yourself?
- Experience the dark and twisted storyline and atmosphere, inspired by Father of modern horror, H.P. Lovecraft.
- Outrun the madness: your mind is fragile, haunted by horrible visions, and every glance at the incomprehensible may plunge you further into insanity
- Explore the unwelcoming city of Oakmont on foot or by boat and discover its numerous quests, secrets and dangers.
- Choose from an array of iconic weapons in fights against frightening monsters and some deranged citizens, but remember, ammunition is scarce and hard to find.
- There’s no hand-holding in the game, so use your intuition and wits to piece clues together, track down suspects and render justice.