Publisher Digerati and developers Psychic Software and DoomCube have announced their brand new game Demon Pit.
Demon Pit is an arcade-style arena first-person shooter that features an old school aesthetic. The game will launch on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Q3 or Q4 2019. If you’re a fan of the original Doom titles then you might want to take note of this one. You can check out the first trailer and read more about the game below.
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced first-person shooter games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn.
- Repel the demon horde with seven varied weapons.
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion.
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards.
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality.