Bandai Namco has announced that season 3 for Tekken 7 will begin on September 10 with the release of the 3.0 update and the first season pass 3 character Zafina.
Zafina is the first of the characters coming in Season Pass 3 and brand new fighter Leroy Smith will be released later this year. Tekken 7 is out now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You can view the launch trailer and read the 3.0 update patch notes below.
- Battle balance adjustments (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Made adjustments to game balance for all characters. Please see the details from this page.
- New function: Play Stats (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. Three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches.
- Expanded character select function (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as pre-set slots.
- Adjustment of online rank (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Online ranks now start from 1st dan. The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
- Renewal of user interface (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
- Added illustrations to Gallery (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – New illustrations will be added to Gallery of Tekken 7.
- Distribution of character customization effects (PS4, Xbox One) – Following three effects distributed through the version 2.22 update to PC players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)