Publisher Another Indie and developer Semisoft have announced that Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds will launch next week on October 3 on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The game will be priced at $19.99 and will have a 20% discount until October 17. The first launched on PC back in January 2018 and then released on the Nintendo Switch in January of this year. You can watch a trailer and read more about the game below.
Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds is a love letter to our all time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on classic turn-based combat and tactics.
Welcome to Legrand, a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing tales of vengeance and redemption. Embark on an epic adventure through this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds as they attempt bring peace to Legrand! But be careful who you trust because everyone has a secret to hide…
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematics, and epic original soundtrack.
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn backgrounds.
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test the limits of your wits.
- Recruit craftsmen to restore the abandoned city of Dumville, play mini games, or embark on rewarding side quests.
- Collect loot from slain enemies to craft items and upgrade weapons.
- Configure items and grimoires that characters can wield in combat or set combat formation.
- Command the military might of nations in intense tactical battles.