Publisher Curve Digital and developer Sky9 Games have announced that A Knight’s Quest will launch next week across all of the major platforms.
The game will arrive first on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC on October 10 and then a day later on October 11 for Xbox One. The game will be priced at $24.99 digitally. You can view the new trailer and read more about the game below.
A gorgeous action adventure on an epic scale. Play as Rusty—a kind-hearted, but clumsy adventurer who accidentally starts a chain of events which will destroy his world. Solve mind-bending puzzles, fight challenging enemies, defeat huge bosses and platform your way through a fantastic open world in this lavish take on classic action adventure games.
Rusty begins his adventure with just a trusty sword and basic shield, but he’ll soon unlock “Spirit Powers”—spectacular abilities which have the power to transform not only himself, but also the world around him. Harness the powers of Fire, Ice and Time to devastating effect, using them to conquer enemies in battle or solve environmental puzzles.
- A massive action-adventure set in a breathtaking open world.
- Meet a huge cast of hilarious characters.
- Pull off epic combos with a simple-to-use combat system.
- Explore the world in style as you wall-run, grind and leap through each vast area.
- Colossal bosses. And we mean colossal.