Publishers Merge Games and Rokapublish and developer Lemonbomb Entertainment have announced that Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on October 17.
The game will be priced at $24.99 digitally and will also be getting a retail release if that if your preferred format. If you want to know more about the game you can read all about it below.
Having generated an exciting level of momentum as one of this year’s most wanted games on Steam—with over 75,000 wishlists already—Stranded Sails: Explorers of the Cursed Islands is a highly anticipated open-world exploration farming adventure which merges a wealth of discovery alongside compelling exploration gameplay. Ship-wrecked on a mysterious archipelago, it’s up to you to survive, solve the island’s mysteries and find a way to escape…
From finding resources and planting crops, to establishing your own farm to feed all survivors in your camp, Stranded Sails fuses addictive survival mechanics alongside a far-reaching journey which has you undertaking a vast adventure spanning numerous islands, where an abundance of treasure lies waiting.
Taking inspiration from the Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons) series, The Legend of Zelda, and recent offerings such as My Time At Portia, Stranded Sails brings its own signature style of tilt-shift visuals, survival elements, exploration, and story-driven quests which complement the theme of being shipwrecked and the need to save all of your shipmates.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of quests and discovery.
- Farm and cook to survive! Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness, whilst experimenting with different ingredients to discover new dishes.
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp and prove your skills as a shipbuilder.
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat on your travels to find a range of tools and treasure.
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the secrets of the cursed islands.