Publisher Digerati and developers Psychic Software and DoomCube have announced that Demon Pit will arrive on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch later this month.
The game will launch first on PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe on December 17 and 18. It will then launch on Xbox One on December 24 and on Nintendo Switch on December 25. You can read more about Demon Pit below and view the trailer.
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced first-person shooter games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn.
- Repel the demon horde with seven varied weapons.
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion.
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards.
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality.
- Playable in 4K (Xbox One X only).