Publisher Raiser Games and developer Protocol Games have announced that their survival horror game Song of Horror will come to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Q2 2020.
Song of Horror is a five episode game and the first two have already been released on PC. The third episode is due out on PC on December 13. You can watch the new trailer and read more about the game below.
Song of Horror is the tale of the famed but now elusive writer Sebastian P. Husher—a man who, along with his entire family, has gone missing without rhyme or reason. The third chapter is inspired by famed survival-horror game Obscure, and once again tasks players with taking on an enemy that uses advanced AI to react to every player’s move, better known as The Presence.
- Investigate a paranormal mystery wrapped up in a story of psychological horror.
- Tangle with The Presence, an otherworldly entity with its own adaptive A.I. that reacts to your actions and decisions to deliver an unscripted, unpredictable slice of horror.
- Choose between a group of unique characters, each one bringing their own point of view to play with a different relationship with both the story and other characters.
- When characters die, they die for good, but the horror continues…
- …with the investigation picked up by a new character, tackling the story from a unique perspective, but one affected by their predecessor’s actions.
- Explore haunted, sinister locations to gather clues to piece together the mystery behind the missing Sebastian P. Husher.