Publisher Digerati and developer MindShaft Games have announced that their local multiplayer game Demons with Shotguns will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch later this month.
The game will launch first on the PlayStation 4 on December 17 and 18 in the US and Europe. It will then follow on Xbox One on December 24 and Nintendo Switch on December 25. The game originally launched on PC back in April 2016. You can watch the new trailer and read more about the game below.
The ultimate couch fragger gibfest! Armed with a powerful boomstick and bullet deflecting shield, up to four players wage unholy war against each other as they compete for souls in nine different local multiplayer game modes (wave mode for one-to-two players also included) across four realms and 40 arenas. This is demonic local multiplayer action at its bloodiest!
- Frantic local multiplayer arena shooting action for one-to-four players.
- Multiple game modes, including free-for-all, team based, and co-op.
- Not just shooting! Master the art of dashing, bullet-deflecting, and shotgun jumping.
- Use tarot cards to gain special temporary powers or curse your opponents.
- Six playable characters: Demon, Deceiver, Death, Preacher, Nun, Angel.
- Fight in 40 arenas, each with their own environmental hazards and mechanics.
- Original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer.
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers.