Publisher Digerati and developer Onyx Lute have announced that Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in February.
The puzzle game will launch first on PlayStation 4 in North America on February 11 and in Europe on February 12. It will then launch on February 13 on Nintendo Switch and February 14 on Xbox One. Those who pre-order on Xbox One will save 20% while those on PS4 and Switch can get the same discount by buying the game when it launches. You can watch the trailer and read more about the game below.
Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions is a dreamlike collection of artistic jigsaw puzzles to piece together at your own relaxed pace. Dive into the rabbit hole of the abstract and the fantastical, putting together stained-glass fragments to solve dreams and riddles. Enjoy baroque depictions of 20th century imagination, in puzzles more intricate and complex than the original.
- Over 30 artistic puzzles to complete
- Gorgeous stained-glass depictions of 20th century surrealism and fantasy
- New options to introduce greater challenge, such as randomized shard angles
- A new original soundtrack from composer Nikita Sevalnev
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Xbox One X Enhanced for super-vivid, picture-perfect puzzling in 4K