11 bit studios and Dead Mage have announced that the first free content update for their successful indie, action-RPG Children of Morta is now live.
The Shrine of Challenge is the name of the update and you can get it now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The Shrine of Challenge is the first stop on the 2020 roadmap of free updates for the game and it brings things like a Hard Mode, new fight rules and enemies, new items, and more to the game. You can read all about it below and watch the trailer.
Shrine of Challenge update contains:
- Hard Mode – Increased enemy damage and health, bigger XP rewards
- New Enemies – Dark Blade and Mech Constructor
- 18 New Items – Granite boulders falling from the sky, bolts of electricity lighting up your enemies, and so many more to discover
- New UI with larger HUD option
- Balance Tweaks for Normal Mode and other fixes