Publisher Merge Games and developer ION LANDS have announced that their open-world narrative adventure game Cloudpunk will also be coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch this year alongside the previously announced PC version.
You can watch the console announcement trailer below and read a lot more about Cloudpunk.
A stunning voxel graphics art style brings the open-world city of Nivalis to life as Cloudpunk delivers a vibrant, futuristic open world to live in and explore. From the underground nightclubs to the gardens in the sky, the title combines exploration with narrative to provide a compelling take on the cyberpunk genre.
Taking inspiration from other story-based titles such as Firewatch and Kentucky Route Zero, Cloudpunk is filled with characters to meet, alongside a multitude of stories to discover as you explore the neon-streaked world which finds inspiration from real places such as Shinjuku in Tokyo, as well as Hong Kong and Seoul.
Your name is Rania. This is your first night working for Cloudpunk, the semi-legal delivery company based in Nivalis. Explore dense, vertical landscapes that reach high into the clouds and deep down through the ocean waves below, as you meet characters ranging from Androids and AI to unscrupulous humans at every level of society.
Get ready to find out that no delivery job is too dangerous, and nobody is faster than a Cloudpunk driver when the game launches on consoles and PC this year!
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hovercar and on foot
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories