Indie game publisher Ratalaika Games and developer Rese Games have announced that Ganbare! Super Strikers will hit the field on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch during the week of February 25.
It will launch on the US PlayStation Store on February 25, the Europe store and Xbox Store on the 26th, and the Nintendo eShop on the 28th. It will be priced at $9.99 and as always will be Cross-Buy on PlayStation platforms. You can check out the trailer and read more about the game below.
Ganbare! Super Strikers is an innovative mix between Tactical RPG and Soccer. Win matches to level up and earn new equipment that will allow you to learn special abilities, boost your players’ stats or protect yourself against altered status effects.
Create your own Soccer team to take on the many rival teams in story mode! Can you join the National Japanese Soccer team to become the best soccer player in the world!?
- Level up your players, equip items, and learn special abilities
- 35+ special abilities that can inflict up to 10 altered status effects
- Spectacular animations with anime aesthetics
- Play both 7v7 and 11v11 game modes
- Local multiplayer with up to 8 players with quick match, league, and tournament modes.